ByteWorks Technology Solutions is a Software Development Company Registered with Corporate Head quarter at Abuja, Nigeria. We established to do business in Nigeria with RC Number 1133029. Our people have competencies spanning across numerous facets of enterprise engineering and solutions design; build, deployment and Integration. ByteWorks market differentiation comes from a special focus on building industry solutions with High Quality using mature production processes and uniform business practice across all our operations.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, acquiring approval for requisitions and requesting disbursements.
- Preparation of budgets for the different needs for different periods.
- Ensuring financial books comply with auditing standards.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by creating and completing data base backups.
- Complies with federal financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- preparing accounts and tax returns
- Dealing with insolvency cases
Job Title: Technical Support Personnel
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Provide “on-site” support to client and client’s customers as needed.
- Responsible for escalating technical issues Product Management Team.
- Maintain the support log and make this available to the Client and/or Technology Provider as requested.
- Ensure that all actions and discussions pertaining to software issues escalated from
- Ensure that all stakeholders are informed of all product enhancements/ latest releases by working closely with the Product teams and sharing that information with all stakeholders.
- Ensure customer and partner inquiries are responded to within established timeframes and customer care and support service levels are achieved.
- Attend Client support meetings when required.
- Review and create technical documentation
- Knowledgeable in Linux, SQL and CRM
Job Title: Software Developer
- Code and test software based upon software specifications and design
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing software
- Analyze and study complex systems requirements
- Prepare design documentation
- Write and maintain technical documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders throughout the organization
- Support customer-witnessed testing
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Ability to independently develop android and IOS mobile applications . Knowledgeable in Hybrid Mobile Development.
- Proficiency in JAVA
- UML Design
- Angular (1-5)
- Liferay Portal
- Ninja Framework
- Clean code
- Continuous deployment/integration/delivery
- Git repo usage
- Mecurial Repository
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to: [email protected]