C & I Leasing Plc – Our client in the Telecoms Sector is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Planning Officer
- We are seeking to engage a Recruitment Planning Officer to coordinate, provide and implement an efficient administrative and analytic support to the recruitment function.
- Identify trends in sources of applications and carry out action plans in improving the reliability of proven sources of quality applicants.
- Liaises with external Human Resource Management support organizations and vendors and maintain healthy business relationship with them, ensuring good communications between the vendor.
- Review sources and quality of applications for vacant positions and ensure that all required sourcing channels (internal and external) are adequately utilized in search for suitable candidates.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions.
- Monitor and track recruitment events and conduct periodic audit to determine outstanding vacancies.
- Review HR activities and events and develop the recruitment calendar, ensuring synergy in dates for shortlisting, interviews, etc. and factor all events that affect recruitment.
- Analyse applications for jobs and provide statistical analysis in relation to applications to enable management take informed decisions in respect of recruitment.
- Provide general administrative support to support the recruitment function.
- Normal working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office.
- First degree/HND in any related discipline
- Experience in sourcing techniques on social media and professional websites like LinkedIn
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suites Usage
- Experience in Database Management, data analysis and Reporting
- Stakeholder Management Experience.
- 3-7 years post degree relevant work experience
- Experience in Recruitment Planning, Selection and Assessment Process
- Experience working in Human Resources Function
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 3rd October, 2019