Capricorn Digital Limited is a fast growing digital solution and distribution company based in Nigeria that supports the growth of businesses through the efficient and effective distribution of digital products and services by utilising an extensive distribution footprint across Nigeria. We focus on products and services that can be digitized and works with merchants to create the most efficient and effective means of distributing those products and services, thereby reducing time to market and driving sales.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager (Inventory Management Solution)
- The Sales Manager (Inventory Management) will be responsible for the sales of company Inventory management solutions to large organisations and SMEs by developing and implementing product sales strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyses market trends, recommend changes to marketing and product sales strategies based on analysis and feedback
- Prepare and manage the overall marketing and business development budget Relationship Management
- Identify, analyses, pursue and report on inventory management business opportunities with existing and prospective clients
- Network with prospects to uncover other decision makers for direct referrals.
- Develop and enhance business relationships fostering existing and new business and heighten awareness of the company inventory management solution
- Build and maintain a high performance culture through effective performance management, communication and coaching of staff
- Utilize company database to build new business.
- Write sales proposals and negotiate the close of sales.
- Manage, monitor, train, control and grow a nationwide distribution network of Inventory Management Solution.
- Managing company inventory management product sales activities entailing mapping of new market segments.
- Management of product sales opportunities, including routine contact i.e. discern service concerns, forecast future activity, expand service offering, and explore new opportunities within existing clients/new clients.
- Managing a team of market research, business research, Database building & management, business opportunity analysis, Lead generation for company inventory management product etc.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of short and long term strategic business goals.
- Strategy development, Planning and Reporting as relates to the product.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelors Degree in relevant discipline
- Masters or Post Graduate Degree in job related field will be an added advantage
- 5+ years in progressively responsible inventory management solution sales roles, preferably in FMCG
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the product sales process from plan to close
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Proficiency and strong working knowledge of Excel, Power Point, Word and Google application
- Understanding of the SMEs Market trend
- Strong Knowledge of digital Marketing
- Strong Knowledge of Inventory Management Solution
- Strong Knowledge of below the line sales optimisation techniques
- Must have a pre-existing retail SME network data base and/or corporate relationships
- Proven sales experience, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with SM341375 as the subject.
Application Deadline 30th September, 2018.