Capricorn Digital Limited is a fast growing digital solution and distribution company based in Nigeria that supports the growth of businesses through the efficient and effective distribution of digital products and services by utilizing an extensive distribution footprint across Nigeria.
We focus on products and services that can be digitized and works with merchants to create the most efficient and effective means of distributing those products and services, thereby reducing time to market and driving sales.
Capricorn Digital Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Record details of actions taken
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports
- Perform customer verifications
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Maintain customer databases
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum BSc/BA in relevant discipline (2:2 and above)
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications (Microsoft Word and Excel) and Google application
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
- 2-3 years customer service experience
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with the position title as the subject
Application Deadline 31st January, 2017.