Cardinal Security Services was first incorporated in August 2005 by a team of security practitioners and investors. Right from the drawing board the main vision and objective of CSSL founders has been to make a difference in the provision of security solutions and training to the client in a manner that would surpass expectations.
Our vision is to render efficient and affordable security services and solutions to our clients. In order to achieve this, we actively pioneer changes in the delivery of cost-effective security solutions that meet our clients’ requirements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control and Compliance Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- Develop Quality Company policies/procedures that are globally acceptable and ca sustain customer satisfaction, reduce the risk of fraud and irregularities.
- Ensure Compliance with agreed processes and standards
- Ensure the Company is conforming to all Statutory obligation.
- Interpret and implement Quality Assurance Standards.
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions and report outcomes of quality activities.
- Ensure operational and financial controls are consistently and appropriately applied.
- Conducting evaluation of the company assess risk and compliance with regulations.
- Reviews of all operating procedures, company controls and compliance measures to determine any potential hazards or breaches of conduct.
- Supervising financial audits.
- Assessing the adequacy of asset safeguards and monitoring proprietary systems or applications to prevent unauthorized access.
- Outlining the organization’s code of ethics on best practices, serving as a liaison to external audit agencies and staying current on relevant regulatory changes in state or federal law.
- Coordinate and document internal Audits and other quality Assurance activities.
- Create a yearly internal review plan with senior management.
- Manage various Assurance and Consulting Assignments.
- Must be able to work interdependently with a team and have the flexibility to thrive in an ever-changing and sometimes loosely structured environment.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements, accounting procedures. Microsoft Office software, excel and power point.
- Must be highly organized, efficient, detail-oriented and able to multitask.
- Must have a proactive work ethic, unbending moral code and the ability to think analytically.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]