Petros Consulting LLC – We are currently seeking to employ a suitably qualified Graduate HR Intern who will be groomed to assist in development and implementation of our recruiting strategies and processes while working closely with our management team.
Preferred Candidate should be serving currently or awaiting service
Job Title: HR Internship
- Create a comprehensive job description based on consultant’s specifications to be used to present to candidates and to post to job boards and internal gateways.
- Liaise with hiring managers and candidates.
- Monitor and document hiring feedback throughout the interview process.
- Manage the recruiting process to meet hiring goals through the use of effective resource management.
- Consistently meet the performance metrics as defined by the HR Consultant.
- Provide reporting and regular status updates to the HR Consultant as required.
- Ideal candidate will also be required to double as a P.A tLead Consultant
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Competencies:
- Effective management skills.
- Time Management and Planning
- Fast Learner and have a willingness tlearn
- Good Team player
- Adept at use of social media platform
- Quality Driven
Education and Experience
- Candidate should have a B.Sc in relevant field of study.
- Should have personal interest in Human resource.
- The ideal candidate will be hands-on.
Method of Application
Applicants should kindly send their CV’s to [email protected]com