Vuzela Limited is a professional services company with expertise in ISO 9001-2015 Quality Management Systems, and is accredited by Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) as a Management Systems Consultant and Training Organization.
Job Title: Digital Business Development Manager
REPORTS TO: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- Proven experience in digital marketing and online PR in an agency or consumer branding environment
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape and how it can be used to support and develop the brand
- Good experience and understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Experience of digital content management
- Familiarity with brand marketing sites
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Search engine experience and the ability to generate inbound links from the internet
- Proficiency using tools to track and report on response rates, traffic and pick up
- PPC marketing and banner advertising Experience
- Campaign management Experience through e.g. Google Ad Words, Ad Mob, Email,
- Experience of budgeting, reporting and analysis (Excel)
- Positive work ethic with a willingness to engage with and love our brand.
- To be responsible for developing, executing and delivering the clients/company’s digital / online marketing strategy, planning and budget to include online, new media, web, e-commerce and SEO to drive the business forwards through key marketing channels.·
- To interpret brand parameters and goals and set up a vision for achieving them through communication vehicles.
- To be responsible for managing online branding, communications and campaigns by website, email marketing, building the online community, attracting new customers, search engine optimization, and search marketing.
- To review technologies and explore new developments in the digital landscape to find ways to more effectively deliver the communication and business objectives of the company
- To be responsible for managing all client communications to drive leads and ensure through gap analysis, appropriate support to correct performance within cost effective targets.
- To be responsible for planning/improving the design, usability content and conversion points of the client’s websites and for the promotion and growth of the clients web properties.
- To be responsible for identifying and prioritizing digital marketing objectives, creating and communicating Marketing targets / briefs.
- To review the performance of all sites and for campaign reporting to ensure that revenue and costs per acquisition are managed and to ensure delivery of ROI
- To develop and execute solid plans to increase page views, unique visitors, dwell time and site ‘stickiness’ to encourage repeat usage.
- To analyze campaigns, identify trends and provide fast, accurate reports, optimizing campaigns to produce the best return on investment for the clients.
- To implement and monitor SEO and PPC strategy to drive traffic and conversion rates· To manage the use of digital media to support the company’s product strategy
- To take responsibility for managing significant digital marketing projects ensuring that they are delivered within budget and scope·
- To develop and maintain strong relationships with colleagues and third party providers and drive marketing best practice within the organization.
- To speak positively and enthusiastically about the company and its products and services to ensure that a professional company and brand image is provided at all times to customers and colleagues.
- To work as part of a wider team to drive traffic to the website and achieve the departmental standards and organizational objectives.
- To work together with other departments and divisions within the organization to identify any process improvements and improve standards, efficiency and profitability.
- Minimum Masters Degree from a reputable university in Business Administration.
- Have 15 years proven working experience in Digital Business Development in Telecommunications Industry.
- Clear understanding of Operations at Top Management Level.
Method of Application
Please send CV to [email protected]