Wemy Industries Limited – Founded with the main objective of manufacturing superior quality hygiene products, Wemy Industries Limited is the foremost indigenous and pioneer manufacturer of baby diaper in Nigeria. Wemy’s Brands are Dr Browns and Nightingale which comprises Baby care, Feminine care and Adult care
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Depot Accountant
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and entries.
- Providing accounts information to internal audit department
- Account reconciliations (bank, payable and receivables)
- Trial balance generations.
- Reconciling all revenues collection on a daily basis
- Prepares bank account deposit documents and confirms deposit totals.
- Ensure accurate stock record and providing stock related information.
- Reconcile physical stock balances with bin cards.
- Prepares financial reports such as revenue summaries, revenue transmitted sheets, trial balances reports and bank account reconciliation forms as necessary.
- Maintains and serves as point of contact with the administrative offices concerning accounting and stock issues.
- Performs case processing duties in addition to carrying out accounting duties as required.
- Average knowledge of international accounting standards/IFRS
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification i.e. B.Sc/AAT/HND in Accounting. Should have a minimum of two years work experience and must possess good inter-personal /communication skills.
- Should be resident in Aba or any of its surrounding environs.
Compensation package is competitive and in line with the industry standards.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application and comprehensive curriculum vitae to: [email protected]