CareerHive is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Specialist, SMB
- The Sales Specialist SMB will improve sales and overall business growth by designing and delivering a competitive value proposition to SMB targets.
- They will have an in-depth understanding of all company products and services and the skills and industry knowledge required to sell them.
- They will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to foster effective partnerships / relationships in order to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
- If you are an energetic, highly motivated, can-do attitude individual who enjoy networking and establishing relationships, we’re excited to talk with you.
Key Functions / Responsibilities:
- Establish, develop, and maintain business relationships with customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services
- Seek out key stakeholders and work across customer organizations to identify opportunities, upsell, and close deals
- Understand customer requirements and product capabilities on a business and technical level to effectively communicate the unique benefits of our cloud solutions and appropriately set expectations
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints
- Coordinated sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, and technical service groups
- Develop and deliver custom presentations on our Cloud Enterprise solutions
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets
- Prioritize and qualify incoming leads from different sources: Website, Sales Number, Chat, Physical & Online Events.
- Participate in trade shows and conventions.
- Reach out to set of leads in specific verticals and qualify them
- Develop and maintain the relationships with current customers and potential customers as well
- Follow-up for collection of payments
- Implement the company’s marketing plans as required
- Collaboration and help define business approach with Sales Specialists in your team.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Business Administration, Marketing, Management or related field.
- 3 – 5 years experience in business development, Strategy and Sales or related field
- Previous working experience in sales, business development or related field
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Technical Sales experience
- Good understanding of Google messaging and collaboration products and/or Microsoft O365/Azure
- Demonstrated track record of meeting/exceeding goals as an individual contributor.
- Successful experience building a territory from little or nothing.
- Skilled at building rapport, opening doors, and understanding business requirements of senior management.
- Extensive client facing skills and the ability to work independently.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using ‘Sales Specialist’ as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2021.