Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products.
After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare. We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: I.T Technical Support Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for an I.T. Technical Support Officer to provide front-line technical-support services to staff pertaining to various technical issues and needs relating to hardware, software, and services.
- Providing feedback on any issues faced with troubleshooting e.g. updating documentation, configuration of user set ups, in order to help improve internal processes.
- Perform related duties consistent with the scope and intent of the position.
- Monitoring and updating our IT Service Management tools, and processes and diagnosing and resolving hardware and software faults
- Carrying out scheduled tasks, including backups, daily checks and administration.
- Escalating necessary incidents within the Infrastructure to the IT team Lead and management.
- Responding to and logging user’s requests and faults and providing first line technical support over internal core technologies and services.
- Keeping users informed of any IT related issues that may affect work flow.
- Communicate with third party service providers to raise and resolve issues.
Experience and Qualifications
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite including PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills and documentation capabilities
- High energy, motivated, open-minded with the ability to resolve problems efficiently and effectively
- Self-motivated and must have a positive attitude to work, with the ability to handle high-pressure situations
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in providing first-line exceptional IT support in a business environment.
- Possessing any I.T. Certifications would be considered a plus
- Solid working knowledge and familiarity with software and server solutions.
- Competences and Attributes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; communicating to all levels within an organization.
- Age range: 24-29 years old
- Must have completed NYSC
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 10th July, 2019.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.