Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings (formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited), is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- A firm in the in the telecommunications sector is looking for a suitably qualified professional to fill the position of Marketing Manager
- The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing our Marketing campaigns across all platforms.
- He/She will be required to remain brand-focused, and seek out new avenues, and ways of connecting with target audiences.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns; gain insight and assess against goals
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in any relevant subject
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a Marketing.
- Minimum of 5 years of Retail industry experience
- Required Competencies and Attributes
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate target audience.
- Previous experience leading teams
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organized and able to meet deadlines
- Great team player
- Strong Customer-Service Skills
Job Title: Content Marketing Manager
- We are looking for a creative and strategic Content Marketing Manager who will be responsible for leading all content marketing efforts for our various brands marketing campaigns.
- This role requires the ability to collaborate with cross-functional marketing functions to develop, test, and optimize awareness and engagement and lead the content marketing efforts from strategy and execution to distribution.
- Create compelling, well-researched content across multiple platforms that effectively communicates our brands’ value proposition, drives leads, generates press interest, and drives conversion of prospects to customers.
- Influence content strategy by working with marketing, sales, and product teams to identify and fulfill content needs for all phases of the buyer’s journey and campaign lifecycle.
- Develop our voice and craft interesting, well-researched content to drive traffic, engage and convert target customers, and improve shared content across social media channels
- Edit and review content for brand consistency and voice; thereby ensuring high quality for all our content
- Provide creative ideas to support graphic design and campaign briefs
- Develop SEO website content to drive organic growth.
- Ensure content is on-brand, consistent in tone, and complies with SEO best practices
- Track, measure results, and gather insights and optimize content for conversion.
- Develop and manage social media content across all major social channels and specified verticals.
- Manage and monitor team performance (KPI) against set objectives.
- Build the content strategy for integrated marketing campaigns across all channels.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. in Business Administration, Marketing, Mass Communication or any related field of study
- 3-5 years of proven experience in content marketing/content strategy.
- Experience working both strategically as well as in an executional capacity for content development
- Excellent writing and communication skills are required
- A versatile self-starter that can create high-level content strategies while simultaneously executing on content pieces.
- An understanding of SEO and how to optimize content for target keywords.
- Experience with helping construct marketing campaigns.
- Experience managing agency and vendor relationships for design and content deliverables.
- Must live and reside in Lagos.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] stating the job title as the subject of the email.