Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products.
Currently, we have the full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare. As part of our expansion, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Handling the daily affairs of the warehouse and the relevant departments to coordinate communica-tion, directly responsible for the extension and supervisor;
- Responsible for arranging the daily work of the warehouse manager to ensure that the materials are placed in time, and the documents are recorded in time for statistics and verification.
- Responsible for the lack of reporting, follow-up, to ensure smooth production, inventory security;
- Responsible for the division of the warehouse management, all kinds of items to be placed in a parti-tion, placed neatly, well-marked, well-ordered;
- Subordinates, solve problems encountered in the work of employees, carry forward team spirit;
- Complete other temporary work.]
Experience, Qualifications, Competencies and Attributes
- B.Tech and above, Bachelor’s degree or above, Warehouse Management or Electronic related majors.
- 3 years or more warehouse to help line leader management experience.
- Familiar with electronic materials, understand the material first-in-first-out principle, understand inven-tory planning, computer operation proficiency.
- Personality requirements: meticulous, patient, cautious, steady, and responsible.
- Age: 25-32
- Major in science or engineering is preferable.
- Ability to speak Chinese will be a Plus.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 6th December, 2019