Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited is a subset of Transsion Holdings which was initially known as TECNO Telecoms Limited and was established in July 2006. The high-tech company specializes in Research and Development (R&D), production, sales and services of mobile communication products.
Progressively, Carlcare Development has emerged as one of the key parts of the mobile phones industry and mobile phone manufacturers around the globe. Presently, it has the full ownership and control of the popular brands i.e. TECNO, Itel and Infinix and an after-sales. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Engineer
- Establish and perfect Process Engineering work system and supervise the implementation
- Check whether there are safety problems and safety risks in the process of product assembly or packaging, if there is to be dealt with in a timely manner, they cannot handle the report to the leader and safety officer in writing and propose rectification opinions.
- To instruct and supervise the work of the personnel in the group, and assign the tasks assigned by superior and relevant departments to the relevant personnel to complete and track progress and results
- Responsible for batch rework production process review
- Organize and promote PE improvement activities to achieve objectives in order to improve efficiency, quality and cost reduction.
The Ideal Candidate
- Must have worked in an electronic/machinery assembling plant and have a knowledge of assembling work process.
- Qualification: Minimum of a B.Tech
- Experience: Engaged in related work for not more than 3 years.
- Age :22-28 years old
- Outstanding maintenance technical capabilities;
- Good at coordination, communication, responsibility, and professionalism;
- Be practical
- Good professionalism and professional ethics, have a strong appeal and cohesion.
- Excellent execution and strong organizational and coordination skills;
- Skilled in using production and office software
- Strong affinity and excellent communication skills;
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.
Application Deadline: 22nd November, 2019