Casers Group is a strategic marketing communication and media investment company. The Group is committed to achieving its growth aspirations by continually identifying, investing in and nurturing high potential communications and media properties across sectors and geographies. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agency Producer
- The Agency Producer is responsible for creative development, budgeting, negotiating with the production company, music and artist contracts, post-production and getting copy to stations.
- Work closely with the Executive creative director in terms of understanding the ECD’s vision and expectations for TV and radio production.
- Have a solid understanding of all elements of print production
- Be able to cost jobs and effectively mark those jobs up.
- Be responsible for briefing suppliers on what is required for a particular job.
- Assess supplier quotes
- Work with finance to finalize Cost Estimates to clients.
- Oversee all aspects of the production of a job with suppliers
- Quality control
- Find effective ways of saving money for the agency in the process of production
- Effect managing production vendors
- Identify and negotiate with preferential suppliers in conjunction with the finance department.
- Have a strong relationship with the traffic department in terms of meeting deadlines and managing the flow of work
- All contractual issues relating to production will be the responsibility of the production manager in conjunction with the Chief Financial Officer / Head of Finance.
- Assist with the production of high-end elements, on-air promotions and marketing projects for radio and TVCs.
Responsible for producing short-form features that are editorially exciting, timely, and presented in a manner that is consistent with the tone of the features.
Assist in the development of the look and feel of radio jingles and telecasts, marketing, and an-air promotions.
Responsible for developing and creating new storylines and effective methods of presenting that story.
- Organizes and manages incoming highlights and features regarding the campaign elements of radio jingles and TVCs.
- Coordinate the activities of writers, directors, managers, actors, and other personnel throughout the production process
- Coordinate various aspects of production including script writing, editing, audio, camera work, and music.
- Guide the development of standards to ensure production elements and assets reflect the brand or theme concept.
- Monitor post-production processes to ensure accurate completion of details.
- Conduct meetings with staff to discuss production progress and check-ins to ensure production objectives and goals are met.
- A University Degree qualification
- Minimum of 5 years experience in production and post-production
- Working knowledge of Final Cut editing systems
- Strong writing skills with good storytelling ability.
- Good creative instincts and knowledge about radio and television innovation and technology.
- A familiarity with advertising and an understanding of promotions and marketing; and must have the ability to work as a team.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 1st November, 2022.