CashKaching is an online advertising platform where the site users are being served adverts while they engage in activities like playing draws, predicting football match outcomes, shopping amazing deals and taking surveys amongst others. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Business Development Representative for Cashkaching, your role will be improving and growing the business, by managing and developing relationships
- Work to improve profitability through careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets and enhance the operation of the business, position and reputation.
- Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities:Compile and utilize lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Develop new prospects through referrals, networking, online research, and outbound calls.
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- Initiate and manage engagement opportunities for meeting with potential clients.
- Understand the needs of our business partners and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Develop and deliver presentations, marketing materials concepts and proposals to potential clients
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically, liaising with other CK team members – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement any changes to aid growth.
- Have a good understanding of our products or services and be able to advise others about them.
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world
- Help to plan marketing/sales campaigns and create a sales pipeline.
- Negotiate pricing with potential customers/business partners in some cases
- Carry out business/sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management.
- Maintain potential customer accounts to generate new income and achieve targets.
- Manage the business development activities within assigned budgetary goals, skills
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers by increasing organization networks and developing partnerships.
- Conduct periodic research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc. write performance weekly reports and provide feedback to upper management
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support by periodically visiting agents from time to time to enhance product/service satisfaction
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Assist with preparation and the presentation of contract documents.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction, make daily, weekly reports to the line Manager/Director and Project Department respectively.
- Perform any other things, functions, responsibilities, duties that might be assigned from time to time
- B.Sc / HND / M.Sc in related fields
- A Master’s Degree would be an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years of experience of recent hands-on sales and business development management.
To succeed in this role:
- Have tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
- An excellent telephone manner for making initial contact and for ongoing communication with customers and business associates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – needed for communicating with a wide range of people, both internally and externally ,good IT skills, including the use of spreadsheets
- A professional manner and presentable appearance for meeting customers/clients
- Initiative and good decision-making skills,with great organisational skills
- Good networking skills and the ability to think strategically
- The ability to analyse sales figures and write reports.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 24th September, 2021.