Catilas Resources Limited – Our client is one of the global brand and leading manufacturers of luxurious cosmetic and skin care products. They are urgently in need of highly experienced and hand-on candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retails Store Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Supervision: To report directly to CEO
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies, events shows,
- Advertise and promote sales products and new promo on the company’s social Medias (Instagram, Snapchat etc)
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining them; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Work with vendors and manufacturers to bring in effective marketing displays for the sales floor and store windows.
- A B.Sc degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in sales and marketing of cosmetic or skincare products.
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Demonstrable experience in sales and marketing of luxurious goods to high net worth individuals.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer Focus
- Tracking Budget Expenses
- Pricing, Vendor Relationships
- Market Knowledge, Staffing, Results Driven
- Strategic Planning, Management Proficiency
- Client Relationships, Verbal Communication.
Competitive and within industry standard.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online