Catilas Resources Limited is an outsourcing and advisory services Company. Our focus is to help our clients leverage their core capabilities to optimize market opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Reports To: Executive Director
- To ensure that Directors make the best use of their time by helping them deal with secretarial and administrative tasks.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the ED.
- Carrying out specific projects and research.
- Sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment.
- Other traditional PA duties as required.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Minimum of a HND or B.Sc Degree in any field of study
- Advanced or expert proficiency with word processing, spreadsheets and databases.
- Proficiency in French Language will be an added advantage
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Tact and discretion, for dealing with confidential information
- Excellent computer and administration skills.
- Relevant First Degree in any course with at least 1-3 years’ experience
- High level of initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good oral communication and professional writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th September, 2018.