Cavine Ventures Limited is a firm of highly versatile & renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants, with a team of over thirty employees across Nigeria . We have a comprehensive understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop Universal HR solutions, system, processes and structures required to develop and effectively drive our clients’ corporate strategies. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation.
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues.
- Check electrical and hydraulic systems of buildings to ensure functionality.
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities.
- Allocate workload and supervise upkeep staff.
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary.
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance.
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers.
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities.
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with.
- HND / Degree from a vocational school or BSc / BA in Business Administration or Facility Management will be an advantage
- Proven at least 3 years experience as maintenance officeror other managerial role
- Experience in planning maintenance operations
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Valid Certified Maintenance Manager (CMM) will be a plus
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2021.