At Cavista, our mission is to empower organizations with the world’s best technology solutions. We ensure the highest level of client satisfaction through a global network of innovation, and our software solutions are custom-built to accommodate your domain and requirements. Through world-class consultation, innovative IT solutions and personalized client services, Cavista increases operational efficiency for organizations of all sizes.
Cavista is searching for great talent in Lagos, Nigeria. We are an open, agile environment, where transparent conversation ignites collaboration with a team of great thinkers. In Cavista, everyone freely contributes, ideas override egos, and the best idea always wins.
We embrace new technologies and pride ourselves on sustainable and quality code. In our world, opportunity paired with imagination is limitless and we build what others can only hope to dream. We build the best because we hire only the best! We’ve created an atmosphere allowing you to produce your best work, by catering to the creative. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finance Specialist
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Optimize the system to account for financial transactions primarily creating, editing and reconciling invoices, payments and other transactions when needed.
- Work closely with the finance team to provide precise bookkeeping processes to ensure quality and excellence.
- Keep the company’s account updated by verifying, allocating and posting transactions
- Partner with every team in the company to allocate revenue across departments and service lines while maintaining historical records by filing documents
- Work across teams to invoice, reconcile and help co-manage spend allocation for each team.
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information and trends.
- Notify line managers and management and other stakeholders when invoices become due.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local legal requirements by studying requirements, enforcing adherence to requirements, filing reports and advising management on needed actions.
- Collaborate with various teams internally to provide transparent and quality invoicing and payments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or any other related discipline.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles and best practices.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks.
- Ability to work within an hybrid structure and a multicultural environment.
- Ability to maintain high standards of attention to detail, confidentiality and thoroughness.
- Ability to be proactive and independent while identifying problems and opportunities.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
We offer a competitive compensation package (DOE), benefits and growth opportunities for everyone who joins Cavista!
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
- We want to know you better
- Share your basic details and upload your resume
- You will receive an email response with the next step
- Intro Video Interview
- You will receive a link from Mettl to complete a short video where you will answer questions to share your knowledge.
- We want you to learn about us
- Meet our team for your in-person interview(s).
- Interview us as well.