Cedarstrip Investment LLC is an Investment Company that participates in early stage and fast evolving ventures with various subsidiaries in Real Estate, E-Commerce, transport agriculture, and energy.
Cedarstrip is interested in recruiting the best-trained workforce to achieve the vision of the organization which is to ‘To be stakeholder’s best choice, reputable for building solutions that makes families live better every day’
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Food Officer
- The food division of the company is currently looking for an energetic and experienced Food Officer who would be responsible for managing the supply of food items from farmers and ensuring that they are of high qualit .
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensuring that products meet the company’s quality standards and special handling procedures.
- Ensuring that products meet quality standards set by regulatory bodies.
- Establishing company quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- Implementing site-specific protocols and procedures, referencing the Company Quality Systems Manual.
- Maintaining open communication with all team members to ensure that finished product quality processes are maintained at all times.
- Responsible for ensuring that the food items are stored properly with the company’s specifications.
- Responsible for inventory and stock management of food items.
Experience and Qualifications
- Degree in Agriculture, food science or any related field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years previous experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Knowledge of food weighing and scaling.
- Knowledge of food quality standards.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of stock and inventory management.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using “Food Officer” as title.