Celod Global Solution Company Nigeria Limited is a registered Oil and Gas, Dredging, and Commodity Trading company based in Nigeria and Qatar. We have strong relationship with a wide network of suppliers as well as buyers all over the globe. Our company primarily took off with dredging which we ventured into in 2009 through and fleet of very durable 12/12 and 14/12 Cutter and Jet Suction dredgers, supporting the Oil & Gas and the Construction Industries in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Project Engineer
- The Civil Project Engineer will manage various projects by providing technical advice, supervising the construction works, and ensuring that projects are completed on time and within budget while ensuring compliance with environmental, safety, and other statutory regulations.
- Assist and / lead the contract negotiations
- Plan and design major civil projects such as buildings, roads, bridges, dams, water, and structural steel fabrications
- Develop construction specifications and procedures, evaluate and recommend appropriate construction materials
- Incorporate special features which relate to the project at hand into specifications such as order of work, physical conditions at the site, construction work schedules, method of payment and measurement, construction procedures and special methods, and coordination with contractors, host community and other stakeholders
- Establish, monitor, maintain and update construction work schedules
- Conduct feasibility studies, economic analyses, municipal and regional traffic studies, environmental impact studies, or other investigations
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility
- Direct engineering activities ensuring compliance with environmental, safety, or other governmental regulations
- Oversee all engineering processes in construction projects, provide subject matter expertise, perform regular tests on procedures to ensure compliance to all regulations, and evaluate all designs prior to implementation
- Support the implementation of construction/rehabilitation of infrastructure facilities, where required, and advise on project contracting requirements
- Monitor day-to-day progress of project activities and promptly report any abnormality or risks to the respective project managers and project teams
- Develop and design interventions based on accurate information and risk analysis.
- First Degree in Engineering or related discipline from an accredited university
- A post-graduate Degree or relevant professional qualifications is desirable
- Minimum of ten (10) years construction Industry experience / knowledge of construction techniques, estimating, and construction management
- Ability to carry out effective technical and feasibility studies, as well as site investigations.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of email.
Application Deadline: 30th December, 2021.