Central Securities Clearing System Plc [CSCS] is Nigeria’s Central Securities Depository (CSD) licensed to carry on the depository, clearing and settlement of all transactions in the Nigerian Capital Market. As the country’s premier Financial Market Infrastructure (FMI), CSCS processes securities in electronic book-entry form, ensuring safe and efficient transaction processing within the ecosystem whilst also pioneering innovative solutions to deepen and enhance the efficient functioning of the market.
We provide an effective single access point for all post-trade services in the Nigerian financial market, covering all forms of capital and money market securities including: equities, treasury bills, bonds, commodities, funds and cash. With an “A+” CSD rating from Thomas Murray, CSCS ranks amongst the best rated financial services firms in Nigeria and one of the best rated FMI in Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investor Relations Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
About the job
- The Investor relations Officer will ensure that our story is well understood by the financial community and help investors (current and potential) make informed decisions in their actions regard the Company’s equity by providing up-to-date information about the Company’s operations and financial performance. Besides,
- He/she will also ensure fair valuation of the stock, appropriate shareholder balance, development of best-in-class investor disclosures and launch social media from an investor relations standpoint to strengthen relationships with stakeholders.
- Oversee communication and nurture relationship with shareholders.
- Plan the periodic meetings and meeting documents, such as investor presentations in accordance with regulations.
- Ensure corporate visibility through roadshows, conferences and investor relations website updates. Develop investor confidence and belief in the company’s vision and strategy for delivering shareholders value.
- Provide insights on market activity and other relevant feedback and guidance that is needed by the Company’s leadership team on how to increase interactions with the investment community.
- Responsible for updating the Executive Team on the priorities and concerns of the shareholders.
- Responsible for monitoring the earnings call as well as preparing press releases of quarterly earnings.
- Responsible for identifying and tapping potential investors.
- Develop, implement and update the Company’s investor relations strategy and framework.
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties.
- Conduct a range of analyses that will include industry analysis, competitive analysis, and comparative valuation.
- University Degree with emphasis on Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or any other numerate fields (Sciences and Engineering)
- At least one relevant professional qualification e.g. ACCA, ACA Required Experience
- 3 – 6 years’ work experience in a Financial Services Sector with responsibility for Investors Relations.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply