CGC Nigeria Limited (China Geo-engineering Company), a Chinese company with its headquarter in Abuja is a subsidiary of CGCOC GROUP CO., LTD. in mainland China. Our company CGC Nigeria Limited is a reputable Engineering Management and construction company at the forefront of construction of roads, bridges and other civil infrastructures in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Locations: Yobe & Abuja
Start Date: Immediate
- Coordinate, track and receive international and local Shipments through logistic pathways;
- Support the logistic teams to make sure all shipping, warehousing and procurement processes are well aligned according to company’s objective.
- Support the logistic team in executing all necessary plans to move material goods to various destinations on schedule.
- Maintain all the logistic related records of the company;
- Manage the storage of engineering materials in company’s warehouse;
Key Skills and Requirements
The ideal candidate will possess the following;
- Strong organizational, customer service and communication skills;
- Good inventory management skills;
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, such as Word and Excel;
- Analytical mind with problem solving skills;
- Ability to work extra hours if need be.
- Good past record in tracking shipment progress;
- Humility and willingness to work hard always;
- HND / B.Sc in Logistics or relevant field.
- 1 year working experience doing the above mentioned job responsibilities and displaying the above key skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply