CHAN Medi-Pharm Ltd/Gte (CMP) is today the oldest and largest drug distribution NGO in Nigeria. The company has expanded to acquire a large asset base with Headquarters at Jos and three zonal offices within Nigeria. With a vision to be ‘the preferred partner in health care’ and as a result of rapid expansion, the company is seeking to recruit dynamic and performance driven individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
Locations: Lagos and Jos, Plateau
- Conduct and use strategic market analysis to precipitate and improve strategic decisions about products.
- Develop Annual Training Programs for sales & marketing staff in order to enhance performance and professionalism.
- Develop effective communication strategies to achieve business and corporate objectives.
- Establish key issues, elements of strategies, tactics, actions plans, and investment, to impact the market share, market growth strategies and profits for key products.
- Establish the peculiar needs of members institutions and recommend ways and means of addressing them through well-coordinated public relations efforts
- Any other assignment as will be given by the supervisor from time to time.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required
- Must hold a minimum of B.Pharm.
- Honesty and maturity in character very essential.
- Must have effective time and activity management skills, self-confident with the ability to work under pressure.
- Must demonstrate persistence, self-motivation and be a good listener.
- Applicants to this position must be below 40years of age.
- Must have 1 – 3 years of hands-on field experience and have the capacity to develop and implement strategies to build assigned brands while achieving market share.
- Excellent inter-personal & communication experience.
- Must demonstrate good sales attitude with the ability to achieve brand penetration and visibility.
- Must be a team player with positive attitude.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and a detailed Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 22nd July, 2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- CHAN Medi-PHARM is an equal opportunity employer. Women are therefore strongly encouraged to apply