IBM Global Business Services helps clients solve complex business and technical issues. We deliver innovative business consulting, process design, systems integration, application management and design. Our core competencies include deep business process and industry expertise, advanced analytics and research capabilities, comprehensive IT infrastructure knowledge, and the proven ability to implement enterprise solutions that deliver bottom-line business value. Join a leader. Consult with us.
Job Title: Channel Sales Representative- Angola
Job ID: SWG-0411996:
Job type: Full-time Regular
Work country: Nigeria:
Job area: Sales
Travel: 25% travel annually:
The world’s second largest software business, IBM Software Group (SWG), provides the widest range of middleware in the industry. SWG supports hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide who rely on IBM global networks to conduct e-commerce. The Software Sales Specialist professionals are responsible for selling IBM ECM and BPM Software and Services, across Angola for this role. Enterprise Content Management offers infrastructure software for document capture, imaging, office document management, and enterprise report management. It also offers Advanced Case Management, Information Lifecycle governance and trusted content analytics.
- A minimum of two years experience in high-performance transactional selling with consistent year-over-year, over-quota achievement
- Ideally exposure to, or knowledge of, at least one of the following: IBM CM, Filenet, Documentum, OpenText or BPM solutions.
- Channel handling in the MEA market, with knowledge of the following market segments: Public Sector and/or Financial Sector and/ or Oil and Gas.
- Experience in identifying viable new markets in which to sell software.
- Generally, a good understanding of the selling of software solutions and tools used to solve business problems
- You will be able to lead several opportunities concurrently, initiate selling activity where no relationship team or business partner is involved, and utilize your expertise to directly influence people outside the business unit, such as in sales headquarters or product divisions, to provide richer solutions to customer business requirements.
- Ability to foster rapport, trust and confidence with customers – an understanding and ability to determine current and future needs, exceed expectations, monitor satisfaction, build/maintain positive relations
- Negotiation skills- to clarify the interests and positions of all parties, adjust tactics to achieve desired results, develop alternative options for mutual gain
- The ability to forecast accurately
- Willingness to travel extensively within territory
- High School Diploma/GED
- English: Fluent
- Portuguese: Fluent
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.