Chemiron International Limited was established in 1987 and is a household brand today. Our commitment and business purpose is clear; to provide a medium of healthcare, which is quite simply, superior in quality and delivers real health value to our consumers.
Chemiron International Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Promotions/Sales Representative
Location: Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abia, Abuja, Kaduna, Kano, Kwara, Onitsha, Ibadan,
- To achieve the required coverage of customers at all levels (Distributors, doctors, sub distributors & Retail shops)
- Candidates need to be creative & innovative to promote Chemiron as a product & Brand to create awareness & demand.
- Candidates should be able to explain product benefits to the customers
- Candidates should be responsible for daily reports to the HOD and Managers
- Candidates should be able to achieve weekly targets.
- Candidates should be able to convince the customers & arrange quality meetings.
- Candidates should have good interpersonal skills to maintain a good relationship with the customers
- B.Sc (Biochemistry and, Microbiology) with Sales background and 1-2 years of work experience.
Desired Candidates Profile:
- Relevant product knowledge.
- Enthusiasm, interest & passion for Product research & Product review on website.
- Must be fluent in product detailing.
- Should have the analytical & problem solving ability to tackle the customer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deliver company guidelines on all aspects related to product applications, quality & Promotion.
- Trust on Brand image & confidence to deliver the instructions.
- Ability to plan various activities & quality meetings in assigned location.
- Must be computer literate and possess ability to work with Microsoft Office.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV’s specifying the city/state of interest/residence to:
The HR Manager,
Chemiron International Limited,
Plot 12, Block B,
Metal Box Road,
Email: [email protected] and [email protected]
Application Deadline: 29th March, 2017.