Chemiron International Limited, established in 1987, is a foremost pharmaceutical company in Nigeria located in Opic Industrial Estate Agbara, Lagos and is a household brand today. Our commitment and business purpose is clear to provide a medium of healthcare, which is quite simply, superior In quality and delivers real health value to our consumers. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Pharmacist
Job Type: Full Time
- Production Pharmacist is responsible for Production activities, starting from incoming material to outgoing finished goods.
- Involvement with pilot trials of products under development.
- Ensure proper operation, cleaning and maintenance of production equipment and to report any malfunctioning to the appropriate department.
- Ensure strict compliance with production plans and generating daily production reports including variances.
- To monitor production operations and records in accordance with Master formula from the start of production till completion.
- Ensure all processes are done in strict compliance to current Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Validation of production processes, preparation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- To ensure manufacturing and packaging operations are carried out as per SOPs
- Ensure that the appropriate Qualifications and calibrations of production equipment are performed as per SOP and the reports are generated
- Ensure appropriate inventory in conjunction with the store officer to ensure timely supply of materials needed for production
- Share responsibility with the maintenance team in ensuring that all production equipment is standardized and certified.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Proven experience as a Pharmacist.
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems
- Good organizing skills.
- Excellent communication skills with a customer oriented approach.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 15th May, 2023.