Posted on :
19 Mar, 2010
19 Mar, 2010
– Type and edit a wide range of documents (reports, operating manuals, training manuals, etc).
– Proofread and edit documents for correct use of the English language.
– Develop and use Excel spreadsheet for the analysis of a wide range of technical and production information
– Develop and present technical data in graphical format
– Design and develop PowerPoint presentations
– Manipulate Excel and Word information into PowerPoint presentations
– Import and export Production data from Production historian to Excel
– Prepare daily, weekly and monthly Production bulletins for management meetings. Work closely with Production planner and Process Coordinator to achieve timely issue of Production bulletins.
– Use JDE to order and supply consumables from stores for use by Production personnel
– Liaise with stores if when non-store items need to be obtained
– Keep minutes of meetings when required
– Keep control records of materials and safety equipment issued
– Assist Training Coordinators with record keeping of training records. This include entering data in the CNL Learning Management system
Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in Arts/Sciences/Social Sciences. Candidates must have a minimum of Second Class Lower division for Bachelors degree and Upper credit for Diploma certificates.
Excellent technical and analytical skills;
Good oral and written communication skills;
Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite of Software
Experience: Minimum of three (3) years post qualification experience in oil and gas petrochemical plant or refinery.
Job Location: Escravos
This offer is valid till 3/31/2010