Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited is a 100% wholly Nigerian owned indigenous Oil and Gas trading company with headquarters located in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. We are committed to marketing the best quality and accurate quantity of NNPC specification/standard petroleum products to our customers in record time. We place integrity and transparency above profit thereby ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
This high standard is portrayed in our consistency with the delivery of high quality products to maintain a legacy that has been built over the years in our operations as a leading Oil and Gas company in Nigeria. Our brand is unique in the industry as a result of our ability to maintain an uncompromised standard at all times. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Energy Products Trading Consultant
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
- Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited is looking for consultants to carry out the below work on an adhoc basis:
Scope of Work:
- The individual consultant will have a strong fundamental trading background in Energy products and futures, particularly gasoil futures.
- In pursuit of the above, applications are invited from suitably qualified Energy Products Trading Consultants to support the company’s commercial team in Rivers State, Nigeria.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Build and update various market knowledge systems for physical and financial oil markets, including crude oil and refined products ( particularly Gasoil)
- Provide management with ad-hoc analysis and reports on global trends in the energy and oil/gas industry
- Develop new trading strategies and tools
- Monitor ICE gasoil prices and advise management on best purchase windows
- Apply data science techniques to analyze large datasets and quantify statistical relationships between various market drivers and prices
- Gather and research new data and methodology to improve the forecast and pricing models
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Sciences, Economics or Finance is required, Advanced degree is preferred.
- Broad knowledge of ICE gasoil futures.
- Minimum Ten (10) years of experience in energy trading and oil market analysis, preferably in a supply & trading firm.
- Ability to design financial models and perform risk analysis.
- Expertise in building short- and medium-term supply/demand balances for trading.
- Strong bias for action, moving quickly and efficiently in a trading environment.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed expression of interest to:[email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Submit hard copies at the below address:
No. 4 Chibeco Avenue,
KM 16 Aba / PH Expressway,
Port Harcourt – Rivers State.
Application Deadline: 18th January, 2021.
Note: For Enquiries Call: 08125387755 or 0701106006.