Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited is a 100% wholly Nigerian owned indigenous Oil and Gas trading company with headquarters located in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. We are committed to marketing the best quality and accurate quantity of NNPC specification/standard petroleum products to our customers in record time.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Computer Engineer/IT Expert
Duties and Responsibilities
- We are looking for a Computer Engineer who is able to maintain and enhance our current operating platforms and work with our application development team to integrate new applications into the network.
- Work closely with network support staff to identify and take care of network bugs, and design network expansions
- Support the IP PBX system and work closely with the development team to create new mobile apps as needed
- Offer technical support to the executive staff for internal network functions and any Internet-enabled applications
- The successful candidate will be responsible for collaborating with the Network Architect to work out the details involved with developing and implementing new network segments.
- He or she will also be asked to occasionally offer support to the executive staff for internal network issues and mobile computing challenges as well.
- Monitor the company’s cloud storage accounts to ensure they remain protected and secure from potential hacking threats
- Develop network test routines that help the Network Architect to understand the effects of certain network changes on the entire company platform
- Analytical skills to find and fix problems
- The ability to explain technical problems in everyday English
- Upgrading existing hardware, software and networks
- Documenting systems so others can provide ongoing support
- Setting up new PCs for people and training staff
- Carrying out on-site maintenance to prevent future problems
- Logging and prioritising faults and queries
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organisational and time-management skills
- Hosting and installing new IT systems to meet security regulations
- Fixing faulty equipment and testing systems
- Putting back-up systems in place
- At least Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering and 2 year tensed experience in computer engineering and IT works
Job Title: HSE Manager
- Supports the Top Management in the HSE Policy and Guidelines issue.
- Supports the Top Management in the Organization roles and responsibilities definition, for what concerns safety aspects.
- Supports the Top Management in the HSE Management System standard issue.
- Ensures, in accordance with the Corporate guidelines, the implementation, updating, review and auditing of the Company HSE Systems.
- Takes part in accident / incident investigation.
- Carries out analysis of accident / incident statistics, identifying trends and suggesting improvement plans.
- Provides technical support to Senior Management on any safety related subjects.
- Carries out any in-house safety training.
- Carries out safety audits on Sub-contractors.
- Liaises between Clients on safety related issues.
- Safeties related engineering input into new projects and modification programs.
- Participates to HAZOP meetings prior to procurement and installation activities.
- Performs Risk Assessment.
- Monitors the effective implementation of appropriate Safety and Environment System procedures and provide for their updating in line with changes in Legislation and Company Directives.
- Provides for motivation and familiarization of all Company personnel respecting the importance of complying with Company system procedures and all Safety equipment provided.
- Assists the Commercial, Engineering and Operations Department in their dealings with Clients in all issues concerned with Health and Safety at work.
- Conducts safety audits both internal and external.
- Preparation of Health and Safety documentation for new tenders.
- Provides Safety support and advice, including supervision on preparation of plans and procedures for initial contract start up activities.
- Bachelor Degree in Science/Engineering or equivalent with additional professional qualifications in HSE and Fire & Safety Management Systems.
- Working knowledge in Health, Safety and Environment Management Systems, Environmental Discharges, Incident Command System, Incident Investigation by using Tripod Beta Tool, HSE Auditing Techniques, HEMP, Radiological Safety,
- 3 or above years’ experience in Health, Safety and Environment and Fire Services in hydrocarbon processing plant, of which1 years should be in a supervisory capacity, 1 years in gas plant or refinery operations.
- Industrial Hygiene, and Gas Dispersion, Modeling, Explosion Indices and ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001.
- Good knowledge of English.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]stating the job title as the subject.
Note: Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited does not Charge any money for any job at any time or any place. Job Employment is free. Beware of fraudstars.
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2017.