Chicken Wimpey Foods Limited – We are an Agro allied organization. Our sole aim is to ensure that agro allied products are gotten at the highest of qualities and at the cheapest of prices. Our services include but not streamlined to the following: Agrochemical & Fertilizer; Animal Drugs & Vaccines; Animal Feed Supplements & Additives; Animal Feeds & Concentrates; Aquarium; Beverages; Broilers. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Minimum of an OND.
- Degree in accounting, business management or a similar field preferred is an added advantage.
- 2+ years of experience as a Procurement Officer or in a similar position.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 25th September, 2020.