Doheney Services Ltd a one- stop firm providing specialized and in depth human resource consultancy services across several key industries. Some of the industries we cover include Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, Banking & Financial Services, Transport & Logistics, manufacturing, FMCG and Food Industries
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
- Oversee the development and maintenance of the Finance function’s operational strategy, work plans, programmes, systems, controls, policies and procedures to ensure a rigorous financial framework in alignment with the company’s strategy, goals and objectives.
- Creating long term budgets and forecasts for planning purposes.
- Oversee the company’s transaction processing system.
- Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package.
- Responsible for managing the company day to day activities and share services.
- Oversee tax planning to optimise the company’s tax position and ensure tax compliance accordingly.
- Provide timely, accurate and relevant financial information to aid management decision-making.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply via the button below