Chlorophyll Ventures (trading as Chlorophyll Energy) is an Energy services and solutions provider that offers cutting-edge technology and strategic consulting for a sustainable energy sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
- Responsible for all marketing and sales strategy, processes, resources and activities to boost revenue, profitability and customer base of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Understand the business, its capabilities, product, and service offerings and ensures that service benefits / value propositions are available to target markets and accounts
- Achieves marketing and sales operational targets and contributes marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans, as well as new service development and existing service enhancement.
- Defining customer satisfaction standards and implementing to drive service delivery.
- Responsible for bidding processes with support from Technical and Finance functions.
- Projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Coordinate Account Managers in management of order-to- cash cycle, including PO Collection,
- Customer Acceptance and Invoicing and Payments.
- Plan and Monitor all activities of Key Account Manager such as Client Engagement Process from bidding to payment, analyzing market strategies, et cetera.
- Plan, develop and supervise the execution of strategic brand PR and media communications initiatives.
- Liaise with relevant units in executing cross functional projects.
- Supervises and approve output of all team members.
- Required Education: Bachelors’ degree.
- An MBA would be an added advantage.
Required Working Experience:
- 5 years work experience in sales and marketing with preference for a Power environment.
- Required Certification(s): Relevant professional certifications.
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Strong marketing skills
- Business sense and strategic thinking approach
- Knowledge of Metering, Electrical Installations, Rural Electrification and Alternative Power Solutions
- Experience in customer relationship management, customer focused, understands the industry
- Must be capable of selling and leading in a fast paced environment.
- Networking and Ability to interact at highest level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Initiative, Creativity and Imagination
- Tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work flexibly and under pressure
- Exceptional computer skills and awareness of digital/social media marketing strategies.
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]