Chlorophyll Ventures (trading as Chlorophyll Energy) is an Energy services and solutions provider that offers cutting-edge technology and strategic consulting for a sustainable energy sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- Responsible for end to end quality project delivery and PO closure. Manage project budget, cost control and resource allocation.
- Responsible for cost, schedule control and validates payment milestones with the marketing and finance before payment to subcontractors
- Selects, manages and coordinate the implementation teams and 3Ps.
- Provide input into performance evaluation of all implementation teams and 3Ps.
- Provide feedback to Technical Manager on resource allocation and utilization and release.
- Lead planning and implementation of projects. Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas;
- Develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision as necessary.
- Facilitate the definition of Service Levels Agreements (SLAs) and customer requirements.
- Client Engagement -Interact regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery. Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients’ needs as appropriate to senior management.
- Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes on projects.
- Conduct project reporting, capturing and monitoring progress to clients and other stakeholders (e.g. Quality, Procurement, Sales, Finance and HR teams) at all phases of projects.
- Responsible for ensuring all client tools, processes and checklists are utilized in the execution of all projects.
- Responsible for scheduling and conducting client acceptance process on all projects.
- Liaise with logistics manager for material delivery and has overall ownership of materials management (customers’ and company’s materials).
- Assigns delivery targets for implementation teams and 3Ps
- Ensures that project delivery cost does not exceed the cost
- Responsible for presenting updated units of work completed to finance for invoicing.
- Minimum Education: B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or Project Management. Any relevant post-graduate degree will be an advantage.
- Minimum Working Experience: 3 years relevant experience, including experience in managing various power related projects.
- Required Certification(s): Any relevant professional certification, with preference for PMP and Prince 2.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellence, integrity, creativity, team spirit, commitment, customer-centricity, empathy, safety consciousness. Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Must be able to provide high-level technical support. Able to make quick decisions and solve technical problems.
- An appreciation for customer expectations with a customer-oriented approach to results.
- Project Management Skills.
- Ability to manage change and effectively pass on the information down the line to concerned teams for smoother execution
- Delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end to end
- Must be highly analytical and possess problem-solving skills with the ability to apply original and innovative thinking.
- A high level of oral and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with senior managers, colleagues and other stakeholders.
Application Deadline 6th May, 2018.
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
- We seek to recruit a Sales and Marketing Manager to be responsible for business Development in the Organization.
- Identify new business areas and come up with strategies to develop new business areas and enhance existing ones.
- Identify consumer requirements, forecast and carryout market research for the business to be at a competitive edge.
- Plan sales and marketing budget and periodic report.
- Understand the business, its capabilities, product, and service offerings and ensures that service benefits/value propositions are available to target markets and accounts
- Achieve marketing and sales operational target.
- Carryout Managerial and Supervisory functions.
- Defining customer satisfaction standards and implementing to drive service delivery.
- Responsible for bidding processes with support from Technical and Finance functions.
- Projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Liaise with Account Managers in carrying out order-to-cash cycle, including PO Collection, Customer Acceptance and Invoicing and Payments.
- Plan and Monitor all activities of Key Account Manager such as Client Engagement Process from bidding to payment, analyzing market strategies, et cetera.
- Plan, develop and supervise the execution of strategic brand PR and media communications initiatives.
- Liaise with relevant units in executing cross functional projects.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- An MBA or affiliation to a Professional body will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience in Sales and Marketing preferably in the Power Sector.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
- Strong marketing skills
- Managerial Skills
- Business sense and strategic thinking approach
- Knowledge of Metering, Electrical Installations, Rural Electrification and Alternative Power Solutions
- Experience in customer relationship management, customer focused, understands the industry
- Must be capable of selling and leading in a fast paced environment.
- Networking and Ability to interact at highest level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Initiative, Creativity and Imagination
- Tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work flexibly and under pressure
- Exceptional computer skills and awareness of digital/social media marketing strategies.
Application Deadline 29th April, 2018.
Job Title: Technical Manager
- Controls Technical resourcing, development and management.
- The TM is responsible for managing technical processes and engineering to ensure project success, focused on providing technical services delivery that meets client requirements in a profitable and timely manner.
Duties & Responsibilities
Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Meet with client teams and gather technical requirements prior to engagement
- Identify technical resource and equipment requirements, efficient capacity planning and manage availability of working tools. Responsible for the acquisition, maintenance and management of all operational tools
- Able to make quick decisions and solve technical problems to provide an efficient environment for project implementation.
- Work with Project Manager to match resources to available jobs based on skill sets, previous experience & geographical location.
- Manage team communication. Conduct regular team meetings and track project progress.
- Must ensure teams follow the correct procedures, policies and documentation requirements across project phases.
- Able to guide the team through the development, testing and implementation stages and review the completed work effectively.
- Responsible for ensuring all technical knowledge, processes, and procedures are developed, and updated.
- Provide direction and technical expertise in design, development and systems integration.
- Provide line management for field delivery and technical solution resources. Conducts periodic performance reviews of team members and identify areas of improvement.
- Provide direction and technical expertise development. Ensure standard operating procedures and project guidelines are in place. Must ensure teams follow the correct procedures, policies and documentation requirements across project phases.
- Provide technical assessment and support during recruitment of technical hires.
- Provide high-level technical support. Able to make quick decisions and solve technical problems.
- Supporting project managers with task allocation and resource coordination.
- Expected Output
- Provide Technical Reports on projects.
- Periodic Technical Solutions Design document.
- Pre Sales support and Technical Proposal document.
- Technical Resource Planning documents – Capabilities, Specification, Allocation and Utilization.
- Organizational Process Assets Documents
- Technical Resource Development Plans and Performance Assessments.
- Make presentations on project status, present monthly and annual reports to senior management.
- B.Sc/HND in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Information Systems. Any relevant post-graduate Degree will be an advantage.
Minimum Working Experience:
- A minimum of 8 years working experience in power and electricity utilities sector teams with 3 years at supervisory level.
- COREN or Any relevant professional certification
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Proficient in handling the most complex of technical development concepts, excellent knowledge of metering technology , energy management,ICT systems and alternative power solutions
- An appreciation of customer expectations with a customer-oriented approach to results and Project Management Skills
- Experience in troubleshooting, solutions design and development and the ability to understand and adapt client requirements into product solutions development and delivery.
- Must be able to provide high level technical support. Able to make quick decisions and solve technical problems.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Project.
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]