Chlorophyll Solutions provides general ICT Advisory services as well as Energy services solution offerings for both Power Distribution Companies and general residential, commercial and industrial applications.
We are recruiting to fill the positions of:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
- To ensure that all meter installations have been carried out properly according to disco’s specifications.
- To ensure that all installation snags are identified in-house and handled in a timely manner.
- Inspection of metering installations to attend to customers’ installation complaints.
- Inspection of materials used by technicians to install metering systems.
- Educating technicians on proper techniques for carrying out installations.
- Preparation & submission of field reports.
- Auditing of meter installation sites to determine quality and quantity of materials used for installation.
- Planning pre-installation surveys
- Analysing results from pre-installation and post-installation audits to identify discrepancies.
- Providing photographic evidence of meter installations carried out.
- Responding to snag resolution requests from customer. Report all snag issues to the Project Manager to plan resources for snag resolution.
- Ensure that all meter installation forms are filled properly.
- Assist collation and submission of meter installations forms.
- To carry out over the shoulder checks on installers to ensure that they are performing metering installations to the standards preferred by the Disco with the correct tools and equipment, and help in identifying corrective actions.
- To carry out any additional checks or investigation functions as specified by the management team.
- Raise quality issues that occur repeatedly during installations. Report installers who continually create quality issues.
- Meet with Project Manager on a regular basis to provide project updates and share relevant information pertaining to field work.
- Assist the Project Manager in planning and scheduling work by providing survey reports and insights about specific sites.
- High Level of Integrity
- Degree in Electrical Engineering (NABTEB or OND or HND or BSc)
- Experience and good knowledge of single phase and three phase meter installation.
- Experience on metering project will be an advantage
- Experience and good knowledge of electrical house wiring
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to quickly and accurately input data to a bespoke excel templates
- Good attention to detail
Job Title: Project Manager
- Managing and coordinating project teams and external vendors or subcontractors to ensure the seamless execution of projects.
- Developing project scope plans involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Progress monitoring and work scheduling and ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation
- Developing a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Performing risk assessment and management to minimize project risks, report and escalate to management timely.
- Attending customer meetings; resolve internal and external issues;
- Providing ad hoc and periodic project reports (daily) specifically to do with project progress and costs;
- Engaging and interacting with decision makers to identify new and emerging business opportunities for the company;
- Ensuring the agreed project management methods, standards, tools, templates and processes are maintained throughout the project life cycle;
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure that company’s guidelines are maintained
- Document and share lessons learnt on the project.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st December, 2017.