Choice Talents NG is Nigeria’s preferred recruiter, trainer, business consultant, business and employee performance manager, for all category of businesses (small, medium, large, multi-nationals and corporations). Our goal is to help build successful businesses through effective talent, resource and process management. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Supervisor
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will be working in a busy environment which requires consistency in customer service, flexibility and being able to work well under pressure.
- You will assist in the creation of rotas for guard shift patterns on site.
- You will ensure regular client meetings to ensure client satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance with Assignment Instructions and oversee implementation
- Practise Safeguarding of clients assets to include people, building and information.
- Recruitment of Security Operatives for new and existing Beats.
- To ensure adequate professional training for Security Operatives
- Carrying out background vetting for operatives and staffs.
- Other duties will be delegated to you by the Head of Operations as the need arises.
- Ensuring accurate and timely reporting of any incidents, prepare and present reports of incidents and ways to limit reoccurrence.
- Oversee the coordination of staff during an emergency situation.
- Assign guard duties to security personnel to ensure effective distribution of workload.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree in related field.
- 3 – 5 years minimum experience.
- Be able to manage a zone of businesses comprising guards and clients. He is expected to grow his zone. He would be assisted by a patrol supervisor.
- He must be a graduate and computer literate. Proficient in excel, Microsoft words and power point.
- Must know how to drive with a current driver’s license.
- A valid driver’s license.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
30th April, 2023.