ChoiceCloud is a global company that is committed to local delivery, with people on the ground in Uk and Africa – Nigeria.
Cloud computing is delivery of computing as a service rather than a product, whereby shared resources, software, and information are provided to computers and other devices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales/Marketing Executive (Cloud Services)
- Responsible to lead and operate and establish Sales and Marketing department for an IT hosting services.
- You MUST be capable of effective sales planning and Marketing strategy.
- Product and Service Bundles developments around cloud services.
- Excellent knowledge of social media marketing: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and E-mail marketing technologies.
- Manage and run Clients Billing portal and maintain confidentiality ethics.
- Above all NOT afraid of meeting targets.
- Self-motivated with excellent written and verbal communications
- Demonstrate willingness to succeed and lead with good sales/marketing initiatives.
- Clients engagement and interactions with the Technical Team on Pre-sales and requirements gathering on specific clients’ requirements.
- Experience selling Microsoft Technologies like Windows server licenses and Azure cloud services. Understands Microsoft Partner Networks, SPLA and CSP partnerships.
- Understanding selling infrastructure Hosting services for ERP like: Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, SAP etc
- Business developments, forecast analysis and Account officer for existing and new clients’ relationships.
- Experience with conference/seminars organizations and promo events.
- 2-5 years of experience in sales and marketing team in an IT/Technology Firm
- B.sc or HND in Business related disciplines or ex-Technical background with exposures to Business Administration.
- Preferably a lady living on Lagos Mainland.
- Ability to take initiatives and accept challenges.
- Driving experience and valid Driver’s license.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work with a global team of professionals.
- The package: N90, 000 (phone/Travel Allowance inclusive) + Commission for the probational period + laptop.
- Permanent Position Beginning package: N100,000 + Commission
- Flexible work life.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th March, 2018.