INLEA, a Global organization dedicated to improve IT and networking education, is in partnership with very relevant IT global corporations. INLEA supports Cisco Systems global education initiative covering 1,000,000 students worldwide. As part of the growth strategy, INLEA is currently recruiting for Cisco an Academy Support Representative for Western Africa.Job Position: Academy Manager for Cisco in West Africa by INLEA
Location: Lagos (Nigeria)
Job ID: 2271154
Functions: Education, Management, Sales
Industries: Government Relations, Program Development, Education Management
Reporting to the President of INLEA and the Regional Cisco Manager, the position will be responsible for driving sustainable and appropriate growth of the mentioned global education initiative through Public-Private Partnerships with Governments and Educational Institutions.
Scope of Work:
- Build and Manage Partnerships with Governments and Educational Institutions: Establish, coordinate and maintain the end to end process of partner development, including selection, recruiting, joint planning, guidance and measurement of results and on-going management.
- Manage Sustainable Program Growth: Know and understand the education market and the addressable opportunities in West African countries and monitor key performance indicators of program performance and propose activities.
- Ensure Program Sustainability: Build Academy Community, support local and national events, ensure quality execution from academies and instructors, manage strategic aspects of product adoption in territory, and coordinate local implementation of workforce development programs to support student employment.
Desired Skills & Experience
Interesting candidates will possess the following skills and background:
- Previous experience of managing educational / development programs and projects in the private or public sector
- Very good communication skills (presentations, teaching, pedagogical concepts, etc.)
- Strong IT competence, candidate should be comfortable with using different computer applications
- Willingness to travel to collaborating institutions in Western African countries for customer visits.
- Previous Business Development / Marketing & Communication experience will be highly appreciated.
- Ability to negotiate and manage multiple stakeholders to create win-win outcomes
- Should have experience/knowledge of the concept of Corporate Social Responsibility and philanthropic practices
- Independently working in a team, with a flexible approach, problem solving skills, dynamic, with entrepreneurial spirit and flexibility to travel
- Fluency in English
What you can expect
- Working in an international team.
- Competitive compensation according selected candidate.
8th January, 2011
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online