CITITRUST Development Partners Plc is a leading investment advisory company which also makes direct Private-Equity and Credit investments focused mainly in Nigeria and Africa at Large.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- This position is responsible for guiding and directing the overall provisions of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire Group.
- Specifically, this position oversees and directs all recruiting, employee relations, benefits administration, change management and training programs for the company.
- In addition, the Head is responsible for implementing, enforcing and administering employment regulations as well as corporate policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop training plans and programs; organize training sessions, workshops, and activities.
- Establish salary guidelines for hiring and performance evaluations for each job within the organization.
- Provide recruiting and hiring support by developing recruitment plans and implementing activities such as internal communication, placement of ads; reviewing resumes, conducting screening interviews, administer tests or KPI evaluations, and reference and background checks.
- Develop staff orientation programs
- Ensure accurate employee files
- Administration of all corporate and employee benefits and services to include health care programs, life insurance, disability insurance, leave management and benefits.
- Periodic evaluation of programs to ensure the most effective and high-quality programs; administration of all benefits programs
- Development and distribution of employee benefits packages, handbooks and materials
- Directly manage all benefit suppliers
- Collaborate with management and staff to drive workforce planning initiatives within divisions and department teams.
- Provide proactive guidance and counsel to managers and employees on employee relations issues.
- Introduce, lead and influence change management initiatives with management staff in order to address issues that will enhance overall performance.
- Coach employees on subjects such as career, leadership and performance development plans, compensation matters and assisting employees during implementation of change management initiatives.
- Development and management of workplace safety programs- at all facilities and show-site operations and overall environmental conditional
- Develop and manage all safety programs as well as accident reporting
- Manages all worker’s compensation claims and represents the company at worker’s compensation hearings as needed.
- Directly manages and supervises the receptionist and reception area.
- Works with the Executive Assistant to the Group Chief Executive to develop and facilitate corporate functions such as Group – wide meetings
- Performs other duties as assigned and deemed necessary under the direction of the Department Supervisor.
- Evaluate organization vision, mission, structures, processes and people and recommend, design and facilitate implementation of solutions to ensure alignment with the Company’s overall direction.
- Responsible for implementing, enforcing and administering federal and state employment regulations as well as corporate policies and procedures.
- Manage core Performance Management and feedback processes. Develop manager capability on employing these processes and obtaining best in class results.
- Ensure accurate and written job descriptions with clear job accountabilities, reporting structures and career paths.
Skill and Educational Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or other related field from an accredited university is required.
- Professional of Human Resources Certification (PHR) is required
- Demonstrated success conducting comprehensive needs analysis, organization design and development initiatives, implementing change models and developing organization structures while proactively driving ongoing optimization efforts. Above average accounting skills
- Excellent project management skills including successful leadership of projects from planning phase through completion.
- Excellent leadership skills including; superb communication, delivery of results, consultative skills, partnership skills and team building.
- 8 years’ experience of strategic Human Resource leadership experience with recent experience supporting large, complex organizations.
- Strong working knowledge of federal and state employment regulations
- Demonstrated success in all Human Resources functional areas within a fast-paced, technically focused environment is essential. Must be hands-on and capable of producing work with limited support staff.
- Must be results-oriented and demonstrate strategic thinking, innovation, flexibility in dealing with changing and ambiguous situations.
- Demonstrated success working in a highly collaborative, global environment, with a track record of accomplishment with measurable business impact.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected] quoting “Human Resources Manager” as the subject.