Citygate Global Investment Limited is an organisation founded in June 2007 to engage in Microfinance and is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Citygate Global is a registered member of Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institution of Nigeria (AMFIN) and also a registered Money Lending Company in all the States where we operate.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology (IT) Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
To develop and maintain all systems, application services and IT automation infrastructure as well as ensure organisation-wide adherence to standards for all IT operations in the organisation.
- Analyse the requirements of the company and organise the IT resources of the company accordingly.
- Evaluate the needs of the company and choose the most suitable software, hardware and other IT requirements such as networking etc.
- Address a wide range of problems involving network architecture; implementation of process flow automation; hardware and software; server administration; wireless networking; and information management.
- Provide technical support in line with the organisation’s operating strategy.
- Carry out periodic systems preventive maintenance/health checks, prepare reports and make necessary recommendation to improve system performance/reliability.
- Carry out regular systems (servers/storage) upgrade across the organisation.
- Monitor and manage systems – gateway devices (routers, switches, firewalls, LAN/WAN) systems and the server systems (the network server, e-mail server, ISA server and database) for the organisation.
- Make recommendations on policies and procedures for IT acquisition and utilization.
- Manage information technology support functions and review/recommend appropriate alternative system options.
- Other job-related tasks as assigned by the Head, IT/MIS
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any related discipline
- A minimum of 1-3 years cognate experience.
- Evidence of professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated competence in the management of a wide range of transmission and networking systems
- Experience in monitoring and managing network using appropriate network administration tools
- Strong team building and nurturing skills & Project management skills.
- Applicant with good knowledge of repairing Printer/Photocopy machine and is familiar with Computer Village, Ikeja will be an advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “IT Officer – Lagos” as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date: 31st March, 2021.