Ciuci (pronounced see-u-see) Consulting is a strategy and consumer intelligence company with strong technical expertise in strategy formulation, research and human capital development. Based in Lagos, Nigeria, we develop strategic solutions for government organisations, non-governmental organisations and leading business enterprises in Africa. We are founded on the principle that companies in Africa experience tough challenges that require practical and realistic solutions, not just reports. The firm consists of ethically-driven professionals who strongly believe in integrity and partnership as key ingredients for delivering high-quality results to our clients. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Account Officer is responsible for recording transactions, compiling and analyzing data, performing audits, assisting with budgets and financial forecasting, computing taxes, preparing reports, provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data.
- Post and process the journal entries to make sure that all transactions have been recorded
- Update the accounts receivables on a daily basis and issue invoices
- Assist with preparing financial reports and analysis
- Update the accounts payable on a daily basis and perform reconciliation.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly reports
- Assist in the preparation of monthly as well as yearly closing
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Assist the department with other accounting projects
- Assist with statutory compliances and remittances (VAT, PAYE, WHT, PENSION)
- Manage, track, and record inter-company transactions
- Assist with managing operations with clients
- Manage any third parties to which accounting or finance functions have been outsourced.
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems.
- And other task as required by finance and account department.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Accounting or Economics is required.
- At least 3 years as an Account Officer with good knowledge of Account Payable, receivable and Inventory.
- Must be ICAN qualified or in the professional stage.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, technical and numerical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft tools
- Demonstrate creative and critical thinking skills
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal and time management skills
- Solid understanding of financial statistics and Accounting Principles
- Able to work with little or no supervision
- Experience with SAGE/TALLY would be an advantage
Other Required Skills:
- Excellent presentation skills
- Analytical approach to work.
- Takes initiative.
- Negotiation skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
20th March, 2023.