Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES) is a major player in the downstream oil and gas marketing sector, incorporated in Nigeria in 2010 with its head office located in Lagos, Nigeria. CIES specializes in all aspects of aviation fuel marketing and provision of consulting services to customers nationwide.
We pride ourselves in having a productive and performance driven culture that seeks to attract, retain and reward the best talents. Professionalism, innovativeness, entrepreneurial spirit, and rejecting the status quo are just a few of the things that distinguish CIES employees from the rest. We provide our employees with an open canvass to achieve their career aspirations whilst developing and motivating them in the process.
At the moment, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Officer
- This position is responsible for supporting the Internal Audit Manager in the implementation of the Internal Audit framework.
- Supporting the Internal Audit Manager in developing and executing the Company’s audit plan.
- Contributing to the Internal Audit function by identifying risks associated with business objectives and evaluating the controls in place to mitigate those risks.
- Providing consultative support to departments with regards to the adequate implementation of risk management processes.
- Conducting audits of the financial, operational, systems and compliance areas of the business.
- Reviewing and evaluating the system of internal controls, while assessing their adequacy, effectiveness and proposing recommendations for their improvement;
- Assisting in establishing a follow up mechanism on agreed recommendations on financial, operational and regulatory deficiencies reported during past audits;
- Conduct reconciliation of inventories.
- Conduct periodic review and reconciliations of financial and operational records.
- Carrying out special audits as may be directed by the management.
- Performing other duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience in an internal audit function. Manufacturing company is preferable.
- Demonstrable working knowledge and experience in an ERP environment;
- ACA/ ACCA will be an added advantage;
- Results oriented and meet deadlines on assignments;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office package
- Good writing and communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
27th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with the position clearly stated as the subject or the email will be disregarded.