Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES) is an Indigenous oil and gas marketing company with one of the businesses being aviation fuel marketing committed to delivery of excellent professional services.
We are currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Research Analyst
- We are currently recruiting for the role of a Research Analyst responsible for managing and directing research and development programs to meet organizational needs and to capitalize on potentials/opportunities using statistical and trends techniques/ analysis.
- Professionalism, innovativeness, entrepreneurial spirit, and rejecting the status quo are just a few of the things that Cleanserve team members have in common.
- As the ideal candidate for the Research Analyst, you are responsible for:
- Research on market intelligence and macro-economic analysis to drive business decisions
- Understand business objectives, challenges and opportunities of target and industry and proffer innovative solutions for challenges that are cost effective
- Monitoring news and events, track and analyzing regulatory changes and their impact on the sector.
- Prepares actionable viewpoints by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Collate relevant data that feeds to a live dash board that shows business performance in critical areas.
- Preparing R&D proposals and presentations, based on the outcome from internal ideas
- Regular Business trends monitoring and reporting as well as best practices benchmarks for various companies and industries in the group
- Capture product metrics and develop marketing material that clearly identifies the company’s value proposition: e.g. efficiency metrics, cost savings, etc.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- Minimum of BSc. in any discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in research analysis
- High level of proficiency in the use of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word and MS Outlook
- Solid experience in research and analytics packages/applications
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected] with the position clearly stated as the subject or the mail will be disregarded.
Application Deadline: 1st September, 2017