Nigeria > Home
GENERAL INFO – CAREER: Nigeria > Section
ABOUT US: Nigeria > Section
CLIENT CARE OFFICER
Job ID: 7330
Position Category: Transactional Product Services
Employment Type: Part Time – Permanent
The Transactional Products and Services division is the engine that works constantly within Standard Bank to evolve and extend our range of products and client services. Split across three specialised functions, our teams work with organisations ranging from corporate clients and pension fund administrators through to asset managers and individual global investors. Our Transaction Products & Services Operations team now needs an experienced and highly capable Client Care Officer to optimise our range of TPS solutions.
- A corporate customer care team with focus on sales support (inclusive but not limited to all TPS products), account opening and documentation with the aim of providing a level of service which is of high quality and consistent with the standard of service delivered by other members of the Standard Bank Group.
- Ensure successful after sales service by client services of all solutions delivered to the client
- Maintain a proactive means of identifying customers’ needs and service preferences.
- Risk identification and management – Ability to identify, accurately access and appropriately act on all aspects of risk associated with their specialist area, division and interdependent projects/ areas (including their client base, products, systems and services).
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Relevant Degree (B.Sc)
- Minimum of 2/3 years customer service inclusive of branch operations job experience.
- Good understanding of Finacle, Transaction Services, Trade Services, Credit deal processing, Customer care, Cheque Clearing cycles and other internal transaction processes will be required
- Strong verbal and communication skills, Customer service person and a result oriented person and also a good team player.
- A good understanding of the entire Bank’s full range of products.
- A basic knowledge of branch operations.
- A basic knowledge of regulations governing the management of financial services.
- Understanding the branch service standard and practice.
- Computer literacy
- High degree of intelligence, communication and analytical skills i.e communicate effectively at all levels, take initiative, excellent listening skills
- Strong Customer Focus and continuous interface and Strong interdepartmental skills, high customer service ethic and responsibility
- Team Player, Decisive, Adaptable to change
- Planning and Organizational Skills
- Conflict Management & Resolution skills
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge
- Honest, reliable, well mannered, resilient, patient
We are an equal opportunities employer and are totally opposed to discrimination in any form. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees regardless of race, sex, colour, nationality, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital / partnership status, religion, age or disability.
Welcome to the Standard Bank of South Africa Limited