Cloud Interactive Associates (CIA) is a Digital Solutions organization specialized in developing innovative products and services for users in the Middle East and African Region.
We currently require the services of experienced and dynamic candidates in the capacity below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Principal Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Drive and Develop Business Strategic Goals:
- Work with the business development manager to close deals with Vendors / Operators and B2B, B2C clients to ensure product quality is in line with the demand.
- Create new product strategies and go to market plan.
- Achieve revenue target from BTL campaigns (SMS, USSD push, IVR, OBD etc.)
- Through observation, survey, and analysis result in the local market; the individual is expected to provide viable business insight to the business development manager.
- Maintain effective external interface with business and technology partners, government agencies and commercial professional bodies.
- Define the scope of each project in cloud’s project pipeline in collaboration with senior management
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete each project in the pipeline
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete each project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
Content development for new products and services:
- Generate content as necessary and appropriate for new products and services until transferred to the account team.
- Work with content management team and media partner’s on content quality and provisioning for new products and services
- Monitor all content activities for new services and ensure content availability at all times.
- Assist the business development manager in designing the road map and work flow process of each project where it relates to technical, business and legal matters.
- Support the business development manager in the roll out of all projects including developing policies and procedures as they pertain to strategic partnerships.
- Develop service agreements and terms of reference for clients and service providers: Oversee the preparation of commercial documents including business proposals, contracts and NDAs.
Client Account Management:
- Responsible for sending monthly payout reports to all partners
- Work with content coordinators to ensure all needed reports are completed and submitted and contents uploaded on time
- Other task as may be assigned by your supervisor
- Management of revenue growth through campaigns and promotions.
- Liaise with finance to ensure all pending invoices and requisitions are processed and payments received/made accordingly
- Follow up on all pending payments with partners.
- Prepares monthly revenue reports for partners, third party content providers and management board
Requirements, Competencies and Capabilities
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Project, Business and Account Management or equivalent degree/experience.
- Understanding of operator infrastructure, capabilities and network protocols especially VAS, Operator billing, etc.
- Excellent project management and business skills
Relevant Experience (Type of experience and minimum number of years):
- Ability to handle the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a start-up environment
- Previous experience working at mobile value-added servicing company is an added advantage.
- Demonstrate achievement of measurable revenue target
- Experience working in the mobile industry, with demonstrated deep knowledge/hands-on experience in sales and marketing, operations or business development.
- Demonstrated ability to improve products growth with partners
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to manage a project end-to-end
Attitude and Behavioral Traits:
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Great problem solving and analytical skills
- An effective team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply