Clover Mart (Cmart), a new retail outlet in Lekki, Lagos State, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the below position:
Job Title: Assistant Butcher
Your duties shall includes but not limited to the following:
- Arrange, cuts of meat and place them in an attractive manner in the display case so that customers will wish to purchase them.
- Prepare meat into forms ready for cooking using a variety of actions, including boning, tying, grinding, cutting and trimming to make it easier for customers.
- Educate customers on different selections and types of poultry, chicken, beef to help them decide what to purchase.
- Rotate products to reduce the chance of any meat spoiling to reduce waste and loss of profits.
- Maintain and clean the meat preparation counter to reduce the risk of food contamination and adhere to food safety guidelines.
- Any other duties assigned by the Line managers.
- Weigh, label and price a variety of cuts of meat for on-demand selections by customers in an efficient manner that keeps customers satisfied.
- Receive deliveries of meat with the warehouse manager and inspect them to ensure that they adhere to the highest quality standards and are not expired.
- Interested and qualified candidates for this position must possess SSCE or the minimum requirement for this post with Two(2)years working experience as a Butchery Assistant in a retail industry.
- Preferences would be given to candidates who resides around Lekki/Ajah axis or any other location closer to Lekki Phase one.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 4th April 2018.