CMB Building, Maintenance & Investment Co. Limited (CMB), established in 2002, operates as an all-inclusive Real Estate development organization. The company’s objective is to revolutionize the real estate industry to the point where participation is feasible across all classes of income.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Employment Status: Permanent
- To play a critical role in Product Marketing activities and formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with clients.
- Effectively develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage and maintain the organization’s website(s).
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio contents to online sites.
- Arrange webinars and webcasts.
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Prepare and direct email marketing campaigns.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Work on printed materials to supplement online products.
- Attend product launches and networking events.
- Assist in developing the corporate social responsibility strategies and reports.
- Develop company and product brand strategies in line with company vision.
- Co-develop with the business development and Sales & Marketing department business strategies to ensure uniformity of purpose.
- Responsible for corporate events and giveaways.
- Assist in coordinating with media agencies for timely releases of Press Release and Media Coverage.
- Conceptualize designs and assist in preparing production budgets for annual report
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Deputy Manager, Product Marketing.
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Face book and Twitter etc.
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
- Continuous work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s.)
Performance Area Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Effective preparation of online newsletters and promotional emails
- Effective distribution of online campaign materials
- % of developed product marketing strategies
- % of effective email marketing campaigns
- % of effective Press release and Media coverage
- Effectively direct online traffic to the company’s website.
- Effectively generate social media trends in favor of the company
- % increase of revenues and sales from successful online campaign
- Prompt submission of Daily, Monthly and Quarterly reports.
- B.Sc/HND qualification
- Active on social media
- Master’s/professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 – 7 years experience with experience.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent follow through, ability to pay attention to details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Strategic thinking, forecasting and planning skills.
- Good analytical and computer skills (Photoshop, CorelDraw, Frame maker, HTML, CSS).
- Good understanding of Digital Marketing.
- Ability to deliver effective and innovative digital campaigns
- High level of professionalism and multitasking.
- Excellent people management and strong listening skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 21st March, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.