Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Lead, Identity Tech
Identity is a customer experience software company that is revolutionizing the way businesses relate with visitors and customers. We are passionate about top-notch engineering and design, usability, and dedicated customer care with a diversified customer base.
Our mission is to make businesses to be insanely customer-obsessed, and we try to live to that expectation internally. So while we’re growing quickly, we work hard to recruit the right teammates, retain our core values, keep the productivity up, and maintain an awesome culture.
Our headquarters are in Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba, Lagos. This role will be based in our awesome headquarters.
About the Role
- Collaborate with the directors where necessary and needful to achieve the sales function.
- Manage the full sales-cycle, including contract generation and other deliverables for closing sales
- Learn and implement SaaS sales process and methodology from proven
- Develop sales pipeline and market to target organizations.
- Collaborate and oversee all inbound trials for enterprises
- Be involved actively with company and non-company events as it is a sales pipeline channel.
- Work with your team and directors to strategize on big deals.
- Execute any other function as may be directed by any of the company directors to achieve company goals.
- 4-year Degree required
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Obvious passion and people skills
- Consistent over-achievement in past experiences
- Technically adept; experience with web technologies
- Competitive and energetic
- Passion for new technologies
- Must be awesome
- Ability to use any Task management application
- Ability to use Hubspot sales CRM (For managing SaaS sales process.
- Ability to oversee deployment/installation especially after client work hours from 5.00 pm to avoid disrupting client operations.
- Ability to attend corporate events on behalf of the company and make reports and images of the events to share with the directors and the rest of the team for learning and marketing purposes. (Note that most corporate events happen early in the morning or evening).
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply