Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager – E-estates
- As a Business Development Manager, your responsibility is to oversee, manage and lead the business development unit which includes the following roles; client and partner sales, marketing and client support.
- This leadership should ultimately lead to a boost in sales and maintenance of long-term business relationships by the growth of revenue and profit with old and new clients.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers as well as partners
- Ensuring that sales teams targets are set and met
- Work with Accounts department to keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Develop sales strategies and plans focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research, product and market analysis to identify new markets and customer needs
- Build and oversee implementation of the strategy for marketing and managing the company’s brand.
- Oversee and direct marketing team on campaigns to promote awareness of products and services
- Arrange and attend sales meetings with clients and partners
- Prepare sales presentations and proposals for clients and partners
- Co-ordinate and negotiate relationships with clients and partners
- Manage and direct sales and partner relations staff on client and partner acquisition and support.
- Organised in administration with Time management and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM tools
- Experience working towards exceeding targets.
- University Degree in Business Administration, Sales or Relevant field
- Experience in Real Estate Management/sales
- Strong Connections with Real Estate Agents and Developers and managers
- Proven Business Development Manager track record (sales executive or relevant role) in Real estate industry
- Minimum Qualification: A Degree
- 2 – 3 years worth of experience
- Experienced with design and implementation of Business development and marketing strategies, focusing on customer growth, service provision and satisfaction of services rendered while encouraging referrals.
- Ability to quickly analyze business products and create a value proposition
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply