Posted on :
12 Jan, 2010
12 Jan, 2010
Cobranet Limited is part of the Boulos Group of Nigeria which is engaged in Manufacture/Trading/ and the Service Business in Nigeria since the 1950s. The group is known for its commitment in providing high quality goods and services in the Nigerian Market.
Cobranet Ltd is currently recruiting a Budget and Planning Manager to be based in Lagos Nigeria
To develop and manage systems related to financial budget and planning, coordinate the budget and planning process and management reporting using ‘proclarity’. To ensure assignments are completed, timely and accurately in areas of the annual budget/strategic planning, and supervise budget and planning staff.
– Must possess a good Bachelors Degree preferably in Accounting, Finance or allied areas plus ACA professional qualification.
– Possession of 10 – 15 years post-qualification experience, 5 of which must be in the Manufacturing Sector.
– Preferred age range is between 35 – 45.
– Have hands-on experience on Accounting and Auditing in a manufacturing environment.
– The ideal candidate must possess excellent experience in Accounting Systems, Budget and Control, Merger and Acquisition Proposals, Annual Business Planning Techniques and Business Intelligence.
– Must show good knowledge of Budgeting and Planning techniques and best practices, and strong understanding of Financial/Business Analytical techniques.
– Possess experience in working in an ERP environment.
– Be a person with strong analytical, conceptual, communication, problem solving and writing skills.
Interested candidates should apply below and attach,detailed curriculum vitae (containing functional email addresses and mobile phone numbers) and evidence of current remuneration not later than 21st January 2010 with the reference number as the Job Title.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE TREATED IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.